Spraying Systems TeeJet ChemSaver Diaphragm Check Valves
- In this type of nozzle body, the diaphragm check valve is an integral part of the nozzle assembly. This design eliminates the pressure drop associated with ball-type check valves. The spring-backed diaphragm ensures dependable closure. Originally developed for use in aerial spraying, nozzle bodies of this design are now widely used wherever drip-free shutoff is required. For maximum operating pressures of 125 PSI (9 bar).
Click here for Detailed Information
California Proposition 65 Information and Warnings
State of California Proposition 65 Warnings
Items listed on this site are Known to the State of California to cause [Cancer] [Birth Defects or other Reproductive Harm.
- Made of nylon with nylon/polypropylene end cap assembly.
- Check valve opens at 10 PSI (0.7 bar) pressure.
- 1/4" NPT (M) inlet connection.
- Flow rate of 2.25 GPM at 5 PSI pressure drop (8.5 l/min at 0.34 bar).
- Overall length 2" (51 mm).