Spraying Systems TeeJet Nozzle Body ChemSaver Check Valves
- The 55300 Air ChemSaver is designed as a pneumatic shut-off valve for use most on Quick TeeJet nozzle assemblies. Air pressure is used to open the valve and a spring is used to close the valve. The 55300 Air ChemSaver shutoff valve allows for individual tip shutoff, increasing precision application and chemical savings.
- Use with most diaphragm check valve equipped TeeJet nozzle bodies
- Minimum opening air pressure of 40 PSI (4.1 bar)
- The 55300 valve is normally closed
- 150 PSI (10 bar) maximum liquid pressure
- Inlet connection swivels 360 degrees and accepts standard push-to-connect fittings.
- Must be compatible with Viton, kynar and polypropylene
This item is not kept in stock, and will have to be ordered in from the manufacturer when order is placed.
Click here for Detailed Information
California Proposition 65 Information and Warnings
State of California Proposition 65 Warnings
Items listed on this site are Known to the State of California to cause [Cancer] [Birth Defects or other Reproductive Harm.