MP Pumps, Inc. Series 120 Standard Centrifugal
- SERIES 120 centrifugal pumps are close-coupled to standard NEMA JM motors. A special adapter protects the motor. All models are available in cast iron with a bronze impeller, or all bronze construction to suit a wide variety of liquids.
- All fasteners are stainless steel to reduce corrosion. Enclosed impellers are dynamically balanced to improve efficiency and bearing life.
- Standard carbon / ceramic / Viton mechanical seal is self-adjusting and corrosion resistant to handle almost any liquid.
- Materials of Construction: Cast Iron
- Max Flow: Up to 200 GPM
- Head Feet: Up to 135'
- Impeller: 6" enclosed cast iron or bronze
- Max Solid Size: .24"
- Motor: Up to 7.5HP
- Seal: Standard - carbon / ceramic / Viton
- Accuspray Part #: MP-26622
Please call for shipping quote on product. Manufacturer requires shipment via freight carrier due to potential damage via UPS or FedEx Ground shipments, as well as weight of pump. Product typically not kept in stock at store and would be direct shipped to you.
Click here for more information
Click here for MP Industrial Catalog
Click here for MP Agricultural Catalog
California Proposition 65 Information and Warnings
State of California Proposition 65 Warnings
Items listed on this site are Known to the State of California to cause [Cancer] [Birth Defects or other Reproductive Harm.