Banjo 444 Series Cast Iron Self-Priming Pumps
- 4" Cast Iron Pump Only with 1 1/8" x 3 1/2" Shaft and 6 Vane Impeller (Unassembled)
- Durable cast iron construction
- Dynamically balanced impeller
- Replaceable inlet and outlet flanges
- Graphite loaded silicon carbide seal with stainless steel cup, and spring with FKM (viton type) rubber
- Pump end separated from engine
- Large weep holes between pump end and engine
- "V" Shaped for quicker priming
CAUTION-WARNING: Please do not run pump dry, restrict or reduce port sizes, or dead head pump. This could cause component failure to pump
DO NOT USE WITH FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS
Please call for shipping quote on product. Manufacturer requires shipment via freight carrier due to potential damage via UPS or FedEx Ground shipments. Product typically not kept in stock at store and would be direct shipped to you.
Click here for BANJO Information Catalog
California Proposition 65 Information and Warnings
State of California Proposition 65 Warnings
Items listed on this site are Known to the State of California to cause [Cancer] [Birth Defects or other Reproductive Harm.