SHURflo SLV Series Diaphragm Pump
The SHURflo SLV is ideal for low volume, intermittent-duty applications requiring a compact pump with low power consumption. Unique design has no metals in the fluid path for maximum chemical resistance. Pump features include automatic demand operation and elastomers that handle a wide variety of chemicals. Perfect for low volume spraying and transfer. Cost effective yet with high performance and reliability; the SLV offers tremendous value.
- Automatic demand; 25 PSI (1.72 bar) on/40 PSI (2.8 bar)
- Self-priming up to 2.5 vertical feet (.76m)
- Long-life pressure switch
- Thermally-protected ball bearing motor with splash-proof housing
- Internal fan radiates heat; external heat sink not required
- Integral on/off switch optional
- Valves: Viton
- Diaphragm: Geolast
- No demand switch
- Max GPM: 1
- Max PSI: 30
- Port Size: 3/8" Barb
- Max Draw: 2.5
This item is not kept in stock, and will have to be ordered in from the manufacturer when order is placed.
Click here for the Hypro Product Catalog
California Proposition 65 Information and Warnings
State of California Proposition 65 Warnings
Items listed on this site are Known to the State of California to cause [Cancer] [Birth Defects or other Reproductive Harm.